Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Taco Soup

Another one from my Mother In Law...........

1 lb hamburger, browned
2 cans Mexican stewed tomatoes
2 cans kidney beans
1 can corn
1 can tomato soup
1 pkg. taco seasoning mix
1 cup water

Dump everything into a pot and heat on the stove for about 10 minutes. That's it!! Just how I like it, quick and easy. (This makes quite a bit, I usually end up freezing half.)

Serve with cornchips, shredded cheese, etc.


wordfromthezoo said...

Looks delicious!!! I'll have to try it! My kids would probably like it, too! I'm sure Brian would!

TheHottonSix said...

I'm not a big fan of Taco Soup. Maybe I'll have to see how this recipe differs from the one I have.

Miranda said...

This sounds really good. Maybe we'll try it sometime this month.. gotta work it into my menu. :)

Sadie said...

Found you through a friend. Great recipe ideas. Thanks for sharing!
Stop by our blog, we have a giveaway!
It's Raspberry Lemonade, but for now leave a comment on Sadie's Crafts. By leaving a comment you automatically enter the drawing!

hippos toes said...

This is a great recipe, and sounds so easy. Definitely adding to my recipe list!

Jenilee said...

I can't wait to try this one!

AudreyO said...

I love tacos. Oh goodness, I love mexican food period LOL.