Friday, September 12, 2008

Pepperoni Stromboli

OK- I'm totally cheating!! I took a picture of this recipe card I tore out of a magazine. Trust me, the one I made wasn't pretty, almost inedible looking.) So this is what it's SUPPOSED to look like when you're done...........
1 pkg refrigerated pizza crust (13.8 oz)
1/2 cup spaghetti sauce
1/4 tsp dried oregano
8 oz sliced pepperoni
2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
1/3 cup Parmesan cheese

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Roll out crust on a greased baking sheet. Spread spaghetti sauce in a strip down the center. Sprinkle with oregano, pepperoni and mozzarella cheese. Fold crust in half; pinch ends to seal. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes, or until golden brown. Serves 4-6

I wish I remembered which magazine I stole this one from to give them credit. It's been in my recipe box forever and I don't have a clue where it came from.

4 comments:

wordfromthezoo said...

oooh that looks yummy! I'll have to try it! I love Italian food and I love refrigerated dough so I don't have to make dough and clean up after it.

TheHottonSix said...

This looks super good and yummy.

Melissa said...

We make a different version of this. We add ham or chicken pieces, cheese, and a little mayo and viola, you have a "hot pocket". We love to make this on Sunday, a quick and easy lunch. Thanks for all your great dinner recipes.

Ginny said...

That looks good, my kids would love. Thanks for sharing!