Monday, August 4, 2008

Homemade Pizza

Oh my gosh! This is one ugly pizza!! I'm almost embarrassed to post it..........almost. I'd like to say it's ugly because the kids helped, or maybe it got tossed on the floor. But, I don't really have an excuse. It's just ugly because I made it that way!!! I "made" the crust by using a pizza crust mix. These are around 30-35 cents and come in individual boxes/packets. (I usually use Jiffy or Great Value.) You just add water, and roll it out. As you can see, I got the edges nice and neat. lol

Next, you spread on the sauce. (I used spaghetti sauce.) Now, sprinkle on some grated cheese, and add the toppings. Bake at 425 for 15 minutes.

We actually made two pizza's. The other one was vegetarian style. I WAS too embarrassed to post it. If you can believe it, it looked even worse than this one! Maybe I'll try the refrigerated dough next time.

1 comment:

TheHottonSix said...

Sure, blame the kids.