Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Shortcut Enchiladas

Okay, I've been completely neglecting this blog! I've made some repeat meals, we had a pizza party, I've been lazy, and I've been spending all my computer time (naps and after bedtime) on my other blog. So, there's my excuse. But, tonight I tried a new one I found in a magazine and it actually turned out pretty well. Of course I forgot to take a pic!

Now, don't tell anyone this is what you did, they'll never know the difference! Take full credit for the wonderful meal you "slaved" over.

10 frozen chimichangas or burritos (I used the $3 package walmart beef/bean chimichangas)
1 small can enchilada sauce (I used the Walmart "Red Sauce")
1-2 cups grated cheese

Place the little frozen cheaters on a pan or cookie sheet. Pour the enchilada sauce over the top. Sprinkle on the cheese. Bake at 375 for about 30 minutes. Serve with whatever toppings you want.

2 comments:

TheHottonSix said...

I was wondering when you were going to update again. I love to have cheater ideas when you are in a bind. I just don't think I can come up with any ideas like you do. The most I cheat is throwing in Stouffers Lasagna.

Shelly Benson said...

This sounds great... can't wait to try it. Thanks!